“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” — Paulo Coelho
Take the word fearless. Break it into two parts: fear less. Take a moment to think about what you’re afraid of. Most of us spend time worrying about things that never happen. On your road towards becoming fearless, let hope fuel your goal. Start by worrying less and being proactive. Fear less about how you will be able to do it and work towards how to do it. Find the courage to change.
What’s holding you back? How can you make the switch from fear of change to working towards your dream? Create a plan of action, real steps, that you can take that will produce positive results in your life. Remove your negative, inner voice saying “I can’t” and start moving forward. Be fearless.
“You can have many great ideas in your head, but what makes the difference is the action. Without action upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward.”
— Don Miguel Ruiz
5 steps for a personal plan of action:
- Decide what it is that you want to change or do — my guess is that you already know what this something is.
- Create your plan — make a list of steps that you can take to get started. Break big tasks into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Recruit a positive team — tell friends, family or write about your plan to help keep you on track and help boost you when you need it.
- Find a mentor that may have done what you’d like to do.
- Get started TODAY. Stop procrastinating.
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear.”
— Mark Twain
Have you been putting something off waiting for when you have more time [or insert your excuse here]? Make you a priority and stop holding off. Embrace change and fear less as you move forward and get out of your rut. I know you can do it.